8: Bad Ads. Good Ads…..
In this episode Kim Klaver conducts a live coaching call with a group of network marketing reps from a major skin care company. Recruiting is always a challenge, so Kim walks you step by step through her most effective methods for building high performing sales organizations. You can do what everyone else does and have 80% of your reps drop out, or you can follow Kim’s methods to recruit fewer people who will build a successful business of their own.
In this episode Kim reveals the following:
- Why having a lot of recruits isn’t the secret to building your business
- The #1 thing you are doing in your business and how it will change your approach
- How recruiting the wrong people isn’t going to grow your business
- Understanding the mindset of a successful business owner as a qualifier
- Why looking for people like you can dramatically improve your results
- Ways you can identify the amount of hustle a person might have
Is it time to stop wasting your time on the wrong people?
Learn Kim’s unique recruiting methods that she has put into practice to build her own organizations. The Art of Recruiting will teach you exactly what to do, so you can spend your time on the right people. Enter the coupon code “MENOW” to get a 25% discount. Stop wasting your time with the wrong people – order The Art of Recruiting today.