16: Let’s Talk About ‘Duplication’
Perhaps no other concept in this industry has been so misunderstood. Many MLM ‘gurus’ and some of our very best trainers all seem to have a different perspective of what can and cannot be duplicated.
But what is duplication, and why do you need it? And how can you use true duplication strategies to help grow a giant heap? In today’s lesson, Kim delves into…
- Clearing up the confusion between what should be duplicated and what can’t be.
- Whether buying ‘leads’ can be duplicated by your team.
- Crazy situations where duplication can kill your team’s growth!
- Why improper duplication can often hold back your momentum in this business.
The stats show around a 90% failure rate in our profession, so why are we doing things in ways that don’t work? Duplication can be effective when you use it with a sprinkle of common sense and a spray of flexibility. Listen to this podcast and learn the basic duplication strategies Kim has used over and over again to achieve the highest rank in five different companies.
Experience the methods Kim used to build 5 top performing business organizations in record time, by reading her e-Book or listening to an audio of her teaching:
Kim’s FREE eBook – If My Product’s So Great, How Come I Can’t Sell it?
Listen to a Coaching Call– Replay of a private call showing people how to overcome “It’s too expensive!” and how to get folks on auto-ship.
Connect with Kim on Facebook
15: Never Hear a ‘No’ Again?
Is hearing the word ‘no’ to your product or opportunity be the reason you aren’t growing your business? Are you sick of rejection and tired of tire-kickers?
In one of Kim’s most popular lessons, you’re about to hear the exact strategies – word for word – she has used to say no to them first. A must-listen for anybody serious about successful recruiting and increased product sales.
- Kim describes how she gets virtually nobody saying no, in a fun way that boosts your confidence!
- Whey re-framing the way you view a ‘no’ may not be the answer for you.
- Breaking down the ‘Go for No’ philosophy, and why it doesn’t work for everyone.
- How to increase your product sales and new distributor sign-ups by changing your mindset about hearing no.
- Why saying “No” first puts you in a position of power in every prospecting situation.
Stop ‘going for no’! – start having the right ones come to you!
You can get more great lessons from Kim Klaver at Kim’s Blog, or by following her on Facebook.
14: Time to Take a Chill Pill
The people who survive the most ‘failures’ are the ones who make the most money. Yet most reps hit two or three obstacles and throw up their hands – ready to give up. It’s time to put your inner critic on hold and feed it a Chill Pill, says Ms Stud.
In today’s lesson, you’ll learn…
- Why should be prepared to “fail” over and over in the process of succeeding.
- Why you need to give your inner critic the chill pill!
- The need to keep experimenting to find what works.
- Why it’s people who survive the trials and testing that finally can make the BIG money.
- Why learning something new is hard for everyone – especially adults.
- The Michael Jordan way to reaching number one.
PS Check out Kim Klaver’s tips Kim’s Blog or follow her on Facebook.
13: Call Out Their Name…Customers and Reps
People often ask if network marketing is really about building relationships. Well, it is, but in a different sort of way you than you might imagine. Have you invested your time building relationships with people, just to find out they don’t share the values? You’re chasing people, only to discover they don’t really care about organic, for example, or high-end skin care? You ready to get off your knees and stop begging people to listen to you?
In this episode, Kim discusses:
- Even Steve Jobs started as a nobody
- People who bought Apple products didn’t have a personal relationship with Steve Jobs
- Apple product buyers resonated with Steve’s products that offered simplicity and over-the-top functions
- Recruiting anyone who can fog a mirror may not be the most effective strategy
- When you call the name of the people you are looking for, those people respond
- Getting used to calling out your target audience even in casual conversation may help in the long run
- Calling out their name may save you from spending time with people who are not interested
If you’d like to follow Kim to get more help building your business, you can follow her at:
Kim’s Blog – you can grab a copy of the Free e-book “If my product’s so great, how come I can’t sell it”. And…
Kim’s Facebook page
12: Using Facebook to Grow Your Business
The backlash against get rich quick advertising on Facebook has caused the company to restrict promotions of MLM and other types of home-based businesses. But that doesn’t mean that Facebook is off the table. In this episode, Kim Klaver shows you how to make Facebook one of your most potent recruiting tools – if you use it in a very specific way.
- Discover how to become a strategic inviter.
- Make people lean in to find out more about your offer.
- How to experiment with a clean Facebook page, and why you should know what that actually means.
- How great content can draw people to you.
- Ways to use information to create curiosity.
- How to become a marketer with authority.
- How it’s easier to get people to know, like and trust you on Facebook than you might have thought.
- Creating a series of emails that will help you receive orders 24/7 – that’s how you can make money while you sleep!
- Utilizing the Reese’s Pieces method of recruiting.
- Why you don’t have to share big things in order to make a big difference
- How to turn a Facebook contact into an excited email subscriber.
If you want to see exactly how Kim uses Facebook as an effective recruiting tool, check out her intro workshop “How to Sell on Facebook by NOT Selling on Facebook” Right Here.
PS And if you haven’t yet, follow her on Facebook by clicking here.
11: Mastering the Cold Market
Recruiting through the cold market, or by calling leads, is a building strategy many successful marketers have learned how to do. It’s a great way to grow your business when you have worn out, or are hesitant about, going to your warm market.
In today’s lesson, Kim will show you how to professionally work the cold market, and reveals the strategies you can use right now to create a powerful recruiting funnel that gets results.
You’re about to hear…
- How to identify who to target in your recruiting efforts.
- The components of a successful recruiting plan.
- The story of Kim’s most fun (and lucrative) street walking recruiting method – those were the days!
- Where to find people that think, live, dream and DO things on a big scale!
- How to make more money with fewer people.
- How to take your best recruiting methods and succeed with them online.
If you’d like to learn how to develop your cold market recruiting skills, check out Kim’s recruiting program HERE.
SPECIAL BONUS FOR PODCAST LISTENERS!!
Make sure you add the promo code ‘MENOW’ when checking out your order, and you’ll get an instant 25% off the listed price.
PS And if you haven’t yet, follow Kim on Facebook by clicking here.
10: Ever have a lemonade stand?
Some people get to the top of their compensation plan in just months, with no prior network marketing experience. Others seem to be stuck on first base for years, wondering what everyone else knows about this business that they don’t.
Does the Big Kahuna truly know or do something you don’t know about? Use a ‘secret sauce’ that produces rapid success?
After many years of searching for the answer, Kim found a big one – and in this powerful lesson she will reveal how you can learn and apply the secret to recruit players onto YOUR team today, no matter where you find yourself in your business.
Follow Kim Klaver, aka Ms Stud on Facebook.
PS How do you present so you get the right people to buy or sign up? Here are 3 Presentation Secrets that really work.
9: Kim’s Thoughts on Calling Leads
In this info-packed LIVE recorded call, Kim discusses the strategy of buying and calling leads to grow your business, and why it could work for some in your team and yet, not work for others.
You’ll hear her insights on changing the paradigm of anyone struggling with lead calling, and why you should always keep in mind that every prospecting strategy works if you’re willing to master it – it’s different strokes for folks. Kim also touches on…
- How not to confuse ‘behavior’ with ‘structure.’
- Tips on calling your leads.
- When you should go ‘back to basics.’
- The ONLY result that matters when using any prospecting method.
Learn Kim’s unique recruiting methods that she has used to build five mammoth organizations. The Art of Recruiting will teach you exactly what Kim did, so you can spend your time on the right people. As a special BONUS for podcast listeners, enter the coupon code “MENOW” in the ‘Enter Promotional Code’ box, and Kim will knock 25% off the price when you submit your order!
Ready to stop wasting your time with the wrong people? Check out The Art of Recruiting right now. What if it helps you?