8: Bad Ads. Good Ads…..
In this episode Kim Klaver conducts a live coaching call with a group of network marketing reps from a major skin care company. Recruiting is always a challenge, so Kim walks you step by step through her most effective methods for building high performing sales organizations. You can do what everyone else does and have 80% of your reps drop out, or you can follow Kim’s methods to recruit fewer people who will build a successful business of their own.
In this episode Kim reveals the following:
- Why having a lot of recruits isn’t the secret to building your business
- The #1 thing you are doing in your business and how it will change your approach
- How recruiting the wrong people isn’t going to grow your business
- Understanding the mindset of a successful business owner as a qualifier
- Why looking for people like you can dramatically improve your results
- Ways you can identify the amount of hustle a person might have
Is it time to stop wasting your time on the wrong people?
Learn Kim’s unique recruiting methods that she has put into practice to build her own organizations. The Art of Recruiting will teach you exactly what to do, so you can spend your time on the right people. Enter the coupon code “MENOW” to get a 25% discount. Stop wasting your time with the wrong people – order The Art of Recruiting today.
7: Shopping for Shoes & NOT Duplication
In this episode, Kim Klaver addresses a group of MLM reps who are facing some prickly obstacles. Using our shoe shopping habits, Kim shows you how to transform how others see you and your business. Want to learn – in one sentence – how to let everyone be an ambassador for the folks YOU are looking for? Tune in…You might be surprised…
In this episode you will learn:
- Why no one likes being sold
- How outrageous claims can work against you
- Why knowing the range (low/mid/high end) of your product keeps you focused
- Why virtually no product “sells itself”
- Ways to determine who your prospect really is
- Why you can talk to everyone about your business
- What buying decisions are based on
- How to find your ideal buyer
- What to say when someone asks what you do for a living
- How to become an authority and advisor in your niche
- How duplication does NOT apply to our styles, personalities and HOW we find folks…
- Ways you can personalize your sales funnel and systems
If you adopt Kim’s paradigm for your business, it could put you on a different path. You will no longer spin your wheels and waste time marketing to the wrong people. You will immediately recognize the right person for your product and have a much higher rate of return for your marketing efforts to them. What would you gain if you adopted this new, never-taught mindset?
The Authority Marketer
6: If my product’s so great, how come I can’t sell it?
This episode is an interview Kim gave another podcast. In it, you can hear about her background, what compelled her to sell, and how she teaches others to sell without being sales-y!
Kim Klaver built 4 network marketing companies to the top over last 24 years. Author of, “If My Product’s So Great, How Come I Can’t Sell It?” and several audio and video programs, including: “100 customers 100 Days.” and “How To Recruit by Phone.”
Kim Attended MIT, Stanford, and has an MAT (Master’s of Art in Teaching) from Harvard. Her Mission is to help women who got into network marketing who thought it would be “just like recommending a restaurant” to master the sales and marketing skills required to earn more than a few hundred a month.
Interestingly Weird Fact?
One week after I turned 14 I was abandoned by my parents.
How did your journey as an entrepreneur all begin?
Had a paper route at age 9.
Never paid for any of my tuition going to school, made money playing pool, scholarships, etc.
Made $34-38k selling water filters.
In the next month or 2 I sponsored 60-70 people and in 90 days I had 200 people sponsored.
Digging your own well is one of the best things to figure out.
Best Entrepreneurial advice?
Decide first of all if you really wanna be an entrepreneur, it’s more than just talking about it. Talk is cheap.
In order to make things work, learn how to produce orders in whatever ways you do it. Learn to overcome those obstacles.
- If u want to be an entrepreneur see everything as an experiment.
- Know the process might be a few years.
Who’s your favorite super hero and why?
Steve Jobs – loved him since the day I came to California. Setting standards really high, thinking about do your thing, don’t let other people plan your dreams or tell you how to live your life. He came from nothing.
Best way to connect with you?
5: Generate Demand, Not Leads
On this episode:
Plenty of people love their jobs. But even on a job you love, you still have obstacles in that job.
You need to acquire skills in this business in order to earn the amount of money you need to meet your goals.
You have obstacles when you have a job. You also have obstacles when you have your own business.
The reason so many people quit when they run into obstacles is that they didn’t expect to have the obstacles in the first place.
No one prepared them to handle the obstacles, in fact no one even mentioned that there were obstacles.
Marketing requires skills. Skill acquisition is a major obstacle.
What investment are you willing to make to acquire the skills you need to earn what want each month?
- Fear of rejection
- Calling people I have not talked to in several years.
- Trouble getting people to commit to coming to an event, or meeting, or get on a call.
Classes that can help you with this online marketing.
Kim’s Blog and opt into the “Orange Book”
100 Customers in 100 Days – generating demand for you and what you have
“How to sell on Facebook without selling on Facebook”
The Authority Marketer
4: More Tips on Overcoming Obstacles
Whether you have a job or run your own business, you would have already discovered that anything you do in the process of earning your income is going to have its own obstacles. Network marketing is no different.
You need to acquire the right skills in this business in order to earn the amount of money you need to achieve financial freedom.
The reason so many people quit when they run into obstacles is that they didn’t expect to have the obstacles in the first place. Think…did they warn you about them at the recruiting meeting? Probably not! No one prepared you to handle the obstacles – in fact, no one even mentioned their existence!
It’s vital that you understand that if you’re going through some major obstacles, you’re not alone. Setting up your business and making money from your business is hard. It requires certain skills and a new mindset.
Listen to this podcast and hear great tips from Kim in how she has helped a generation of networkers work through their biggest obstacles.
Want to learn the EXACT Recruiting Questions Kim has used in her career to build a team to the top of five different companies? You can start using them right now with your very best prospects. Click Here to get instant access!
4 Essential Interview Questions for a new Rep or Partner
What do you do to get someone started as an MLM rep?
Interview them to see if they are a good fit for you. Kim Klaver reveals the exact questions you should ask to determine whether you want to make someone a part of your team.
Why ask these questions?
- It gives you an idea of how much energy they are bringing to the business.
- It tells you how much education they will need to get where they want to.
- It tells you whether they have a realistic expectation of what it will take to be successful.
This helps you determine who will be the best fit for your team, and by asking these questions, I have built very successful sales organizations, with relatively few people.
3: Mark Zuckerberg’s Persuasion Secret
How did a 23 year old up-and-coming enterprenuer convince one of Silicon Valley’s most successful COO’s to join his growing venture?
And more importantly, why did Sheryl Sandberg say ‘yes’?
In today’s fascinating lesson, you’re about to discover the persuasion secrets that have been used by enterpenuers, visionaries and many of the worlds most succesful leaders.
You’ll learn how to apply them to your MLM business, and how to use certain questions that mega-successful enterprenuers like Zuckerberg ask to attract those who can help you grow your team and create massive momentum.
Kim also shares the prospecting message that almost never works long-term, and how to speak to your prospect so they are inspired by your vision and mission.
“86% of our survey respondents said they wouldn’t buy a high-end product from a friend – unless the friend were an ‘authority’ on what they’re selling.”
Are you ready to become an Authority Marketer; someone who is seen as an expert and advisor, and not just another ‘seller’? The Authority Marketer Course is creating success story after success story – why not you?
2:How to Grow a Thriving Customer Base
Did you know many of the greatest leaders in this profession – the real Big Bananas – were customers of the product first BEFORE coming on board as reps?
We all know and understand how important customers of our product are, but can struggle to overcome the objections we hear when promoting what we have. Are you totally over hearing…
“I can’t afford it.”
“It’s too expensive.”
“I don’t want to be on an auto-ship program.”
“Can I check out the ingredients?”
Kim Klaver’s success in the industry has been based on developing a growing customer base that order month after month, year after year. You’re about to find out exactly what Kim says, how to say it, and how you can build a giant customer base starting today!
You can learn more about how to develop customers with Kim’s 3 Scripts Course – her exclusive program that teaches you…
- How to approach anyone, anywhere, anytime and sound like a ‘real person’.
- How to tell people what you do so that you don’t turn them off.
- How to say no first and how to say goodbye first. (You will LOVE this one!)
- How to call out the names of the right people – those who align with your product or values.
- How to find your audience – how to put intriguing PS’s on your emails.
- Creating sales language that is engaging and ‘normal’.
Find out more about the 3 Scripts Course. For You Unplugged listeners, enter the coupon code “MENOW” in the ‘Enter Promotional Code’ box when ordering and get a 25% discount on your order!
1: Overcoming Your Biggest Obstacle
Kim walks you through the process of overcoming the common obstacles distributors have when growing their business. Her practical advice and step-by-step process will help get you on the path to breaking through any barrier so you can achieve your business goals. You’re about to discover…
- Why it’s crucial you become a ‘learning machine’.
- The benefits of having a mentor to help crush any obstacle.
- How to miraculously have friends and family eager and willing to help you find customers!
- The ‘Shopping for Shoes’ approach that helps you find the best customers for any product or service.
- A proven strategy to help you find the right people to talk to.
Every distributor on your team will have obstacles to overcome on their business journey. Kim’s lessons will help you discover powerful techniques that will help you and your entire team move forward like never before!
Would you like to attract customers and reps on Facebook, but don’t want to throw hundreds of dollars down the drain first? Kim can show you 5 Ways to Get 100 Customers from Facebook! Click Here to see how it’s done.
Connect with Kim Klaver on Facebook