10: Ever have a lemonade stand?
Some people get to the top of their compensation plan in just months, with no prior network marketing experience. Others seem to be stuck on first base for years, wondering what everyone else knows about this business that they don’t.
Does the Big Kahuna truly know or do something you don’t know about? Use a ‘secret sauce’ that produces rapid success?
After many years of searching for the answer, Kim found a big one – and in this powerful lesson she will reveal how you can learn and apply the secret to recruit players onto YOUR team today, no matter where you find yourself in your business.
Follow Kim Klaver, aka Ms Stud on Facebook.
PS How do you present so you get the right people to buy or sign up? Here are 3 Presentation Secrets that really work.
9: Kim’s Thoughts on Calling Leads
In this info-packed LIVE recorded call, Kim discusses the strategy of buying and calling leads to grow your business, and why it could work for some in your team and yet, not work for others.
You’ll hear her insights on changing the paradigm of anyone struggling with lead calling, and why you should always keep in mind that every prospecting strategy works if you’re willing to master it – it’s different strokes for folks. Kim also touches on…
- How not to confuse ‘behavior’ with ‘structure.’
- Tips on calling your leads.
- When you should go ‘back to basics.’
- The ONLY result that matters when using any prospecting method.
Learn Kim’s unique recruiting methods that she has used to build five mammoth organizations. The Art of Recruiting will teach you exactly what Kim did, so you can spend your time on the right people. As a special BONUS for podcast listeners, enter the coupon code “MENOW” in the ‘Enter Promotional Code’ box, and Kim will knock 25% off the price when you submit your order!
Ready to stop wasting your time with the wrong people? Check out The Art of Recruiting right now. What if it helps you?
8: Bad Ads. Good Ads…..
In this episode Kim Klaver conducts a live coaching call with a group of network marketing reps from a major skin care company. Recruiting is always a challenge, so Kim walks you step by step through her most effective methods for building high performing sales organizations. You can do what everyone else does and have 80% of your reps drop out, or you can follow Kim’s methods to recruit fewer people who will build a successful business of their own.
In this episode Kim reveals the following:
- Why having a lot of recruits isn’t the secret to building your business
- The #1 thing you are doing in your business and how it will change your approach
- How recruiting the wrong people isn’t going to grow your business
- Understanding the mindset of a successful business owner as a qualifier
- Why looking for people like you can dramatically improve your results
- Ways you can identify the amount of hustle a person might have
Is it time to stop wasting your time on the wrong people?
Learn Kim’s unique recruiting methods that she has put into practice to build her own organizations. The Art of Recruiting will teach you exactly what to do, so you can spend your time on the right people. Enter the coupon code “MENOW” to get a 25% discount. Stop wasting your time with the wrong people – order The Art of Recruiting today.
7: Shopping for Shoes & NOT Duplication
In this episode, Kim Klaver addresses a group of MLM reps who are facing some prickly obstacles. Using our shoe shopping habits, Kim shows you how to transform how others see you and your business. Want to learn – in one sentence – how to let everyone be an ambassador for the folks YOU are looking for? Tune in…You might be surprised…
In this episode you will learn:
- Why no one likes being sold
- How outrageous claims can work against you
- Why knowing the range (low/mid/high end) of your product keeps you focused
- Why virtually no product “sells itself”
- Ways to determine who your prospect really is
- Why you can talk to everyone about your business
- What buying decisions are based on
- How to find your ideal buyer
- What to say when someone asks what you do for a living
- How to become an authority and advisor in your niche
- How duplication does NOT apply to our styles, personalities and HOW we find folks…
- Ways you can personalize your sales funnel and systems
If you adopt Kim’s paradigm for your business, it could put you on a different path. You will no longer spin your wheels and waste time marketing to the wrong people. You will immediately recognize the right person for your product and have a much higher rate of return for your marketing efforts to them. What would you gain if you adopted this new, never-taught mindset?
The Authority Marketer
6: If my product’s so great, how come I can’t sell it?
This episode is an interview Kim gave another podcast. In it, you can hear about her background, what compelled her to sell, and how she teaches others to sell without being sales-y!
Kim Klaver built 4 network marketing companies to the top over last 24 years. Author of, “If My Product’s So Great, How Come I Can’t Sell It?” and several audio and video programs, including: “100 customers 100 Days.” and “How To Recruit by Phone.”
Kim Attended MIT, Stanford, and has an MAT (Master’s of Art in Teaching) from Harvard. Her Mission is to help women who got into network marketing who thought it would be “just like recommending a restaurant” to master the sales and marketing skills required to earn more than a few hundred a month.
Interestingly Weird Fact?
One week after I turned 14 I was abandoned by my parents.
How did your journey as an entrepreneur all begin?
Had a paper route at age 9.
Never paid for any of my tuition going to school, made money playing pool, scholarships, etc.
Made $34-38k selling water filters.
In the next month or 2 I sponsored 60-70 people and in 90 days I had 200 people sponsored.
Digging your own well is one of the best things to figure out.
Best Entrepreneurial advice?
Decide first of all if you really wanna be an entrepreneur, it’s more than just talking about it. Talk is cheap.
In order to make things work, learn how to produce orders in whatever ways you do it. Learn to overcome those obstacles.
- If u want to be an entrepreneur see everything as an experiment.
- Know the process might be a few years.
Who’s your favorite super hero and why?
Steve Jobs – loved him since the day I came to California. Setting standards really high, thinking about do your thing, don’t let other people plan your dreams or tell you how to live your life. He came from nothing.
Best way to connect with you?
4 Essential Interview Questions for a new Rep or Partner
What do you do to get someone started as an MLM rep?
Interview them to see if they are a good fit for you. Kim Klaver reveals the exact questions you should ask to determine whether you want to make someone a part of your team.
Why ask these questions?
- It gives you an idea of how much energy they are bringing to the business.
- It tells you how much education they will need to get where they want to.
- It tells you whether they have a realistic expectation of what it will take to be successful.
This helps you determine who will be the best fit for your team, and by asking these questions, I have built very successful sales organizations, with relatively few people.
3: Mark Zuckerberg’s Persuasion Secret
How did a 23 year old up-and-coming enterprenuer convince one of Silicon Valley’s most successful COO’s to join his growing venture?
And more importantly, why did Sheryl Sandberg say ‘yes’?
In today’s fascinating lesson, you’re about to discover the persuasion secrets that have been used by enterpenuers, visionaries and many of the worlds most succesful leaders.
You’ll learn how to apply them to your MLM business, and how to use certain questions that mega-successful enterprenuers like Zuckerberg ask to attract those who can help you grow your team and create massive momentum.
Kim also shares the prospecting message that almost never works long-term, and how to speak to your prospect so they are inspired by your vision and mission.
“86% of our survey respondents said they wouldn’t buy a high-end product from a friend – unless the friend were an ‘authority’ on what they’re selling.”
Are you ready to become an Authority Marketer; someone who is seen as an expert and advisor, and not just another ‘seller’? The Authority Marketer Course is creating success story after success story – why not you?
1: Overcoming Your Biggest Obstacle
Kim walks you through the process of overcoming the common obstacles distributors have when growing their business. Her practical advice and step-by-step process will help get you on the path to breaking through any barrier so you can achieve your business goals. You’re about to discover…
- Why it’s crucial you become a ‘learning machine’.
- The benefits of having a mentor to help crush any obstacle.
- How to miraculously have friends and family eager and willing to help you find customers!
- The ‘Shopping for Shoes’ approach that helps you find the best customers for any product or service.
- A proven strategy to help you find the right people to talk to.
Every distributor on your team will have obstacles to overcome on their business journey. Kim’s lessons will help you discover powerful techniques that will help you and your entire team move forward like never before!
Would you like to attract customers and reps on Facebook, but don’t want to throw hundreds of dollars down the drain first? Kim can show you 5 Ways to Get 100 Customers from Facebook! Click Here to see how it’s done.
Connect with Kim Klaver on Facebook