12: Using Facebook to Grow Your Business
The backlash against get rich quick advertising on Facebook has caused the company to restrict promotions of MLM and other types of home-based businesses. But that doesn’t mean that Facebook is off the table. In this episode, Kim Klaver shows you how to make Facebook one of your most potent recruiting tools – if you use it in a very specific way.
- Discover how to become a strategic inviter.
- Make people lean in to find out more about your offer.
- How to experiment with a clean Facebook page, and why you should know what that actually means.
- How great content can draw people to you.
- Ways to use information to create curiosity.
- How to become a marketer with authority.
- How it’s easier to get people to know, like and trust you on Facebook than you might have thought.
- Creating a series of emails that will help you receive orders 24/7 – that’s how you can make money while you sleep!
- Utilizing the Reese’s Pieces method of recruiting.
- Why you don’t have to share big things in order to make a big difference
- How to turn a Facebook contact into an excited email subscriber.
If you want to see exactly how Kim uses Facebook as an effective recruiting tool, check out her intro workshop “How to Sell on Facebook by NOT Selling on Facebook” Right Here.
PS And if you haven’t yet, follow her on Facebook by clicking here.