14: Time to Take a Chill Pill
The people who survive the most ‘failures’ are the ones who make the most money. Yet most reps hit two or three obstacles and throw up their hands – ready to give up. It’s time to put your inner critic on hold and feed it a Chill Pill, says Ms Stud.
In today’s lesson, you’ll learn…
- Why should be prepared to “fail” over and over in the process of succeeding.
- Why you need to give your inner critic the chill pill!
- The need to keep experimenting to find what works.
- Why it’s people who survive the trials and testing that finally can make the BIG money.
- Why learning something new is hard for everyone – especially adults.
- The Michael Jordan way to reaching number one.
PS Check out Kim Klaver’s tips Kim’s Blog or follow her on Facebook.