19: Ever Used The Prospect Scale For Recruits?
Here’s how I learned to assess my potential recruits so I could tell who’d likely go fast or need to be dragged. Don’t you want to know that up front?
- See which category your folks are in…it will explain a lot about who’s doing or not doing…
- Guess who has the longest learning curve?
- Guess who has the shortest?
- Kim shares ONE KEY question she used – that you can ask too, and boy, can this save you time and energy!
If you liked this episode, you might want the mini-course it’s part of – Rules for the New, New MLMer
– Grab it here
14: Time to Take a Chill Pill
The people who survive the most ‘failures’ are the ones who make the most money. Yet most reps hit two or three obstacles and throw up their hands – ready to give up. It’s time to put your inner critic on hold and feed it a Chill Pill, says Ms Stud.
In today’s lesson, you’ll learn…
- Why should be prepared to “fail” over and over in the process of succeeding.
- Why you need to give your inner critic the chill pill!
- The need to keep experimenting to find what works.
- Why it’s people who survive the trials and testing that finally can make the BIG money.
- Why learning something new is hard for everyone – especially adults.
- The Michael Jordan way to reaching number one.
PS Check out Kim Klaver’s tips Kim’s Blog or follow her on Facebook.
7: Shopping for Shoes & NOT Duplication
In this episode, Kim Klaver addresses a group of MLM reps who are facing some prickly obstacles. Using our shoe shopping habits, Kim shows you how to transform how others see you and your business. Want to learn – in one sentence – how to let everyone be an ambassador for the folks YOU are looking for? Tune in…You might be surprised…
In this episode you will learn:
- Why no one likes being sold
- How outrageous claims can work against you
- Why knowing the range (low/mid/high end) of your product keeps you focused
- Why virtually no product “sells itself”
- Ways to determine who your prospect really is
- Why you can talk to everyone about your business
- What buying decisions are based on
- How to find your ideal buyer
- What to say when someone asks what you do for a living
- How to become an authority and advisor in your niche
- How duplication does NOT apply to our styles, personalities and HOW we find folks…
- Ways you can personalize your sales funnel and systems
If you adopt Kim’s paradigm for your business, it could put you on a different path. You will no longer spin your wheels and waste time marketing to the wrong people. You will immediately recognize the right person for your product and have a much higher rate of return for your marketing efforts to them. What would you gain if you adopted this new, never-taught mindset?
The Authority Marketer
6: If my product’s so great, how come I can’t sell it?
This episode is an interview Kim gave another podcast. In it, you can hear about her background, what compelled her to sell, and how she teaches others to sell without being sales-y!
Kim Klaver built 4 network marketing companies to the top over last 24 years. Author of, “If My Product’s So Great, How Come I Can’t Sell It?” and several audio and video programs, including: “100 customers 100 Days.” and “How To Recruit by Phone.”
Kim Attended MIT, Stanford, and has an MAT (Master’s of Art in Teaching) from Harvard. Her Mission is to help women who got into network marketing who thought it would be “just like recommending a restaurant” to master the sales and marketing skills required to earn more than a few hundred a month.
Interestingly Weird Fact?
One week after I turned 14 I was abandoned by my parents.
How did your journey as an entrepreneur all begin?
Had a paper route at age 9.
Never paid for any of my tuition going to school, made money playing pool, scholarships, etc.
Made $34-38k selling water filters.
In the next month or 2 I sponsored 60-70 people and in 90 days I had 200 people sponsored.
Digging your own well is one of the best things to figure out.
Best Entrepreneurial advice?
Decide first of all if you really wanna be an entrepreneur, it’s more than just talking about it. Talk is cheap.
In order to make things work, learn how to produce orders in whatever ways you do it. Learn to overcome those obstacles.
- If u want to be an entrepreneur see everything as an experiment.
- Know the process might be a few years.
Who’s your favorite super hero and why?
Steve Jobs – loved him since the day I came to California. Setting standards really high, thinking about do your thing, don’t let other people plan your dreams or tell you how to live your life. He came from nothing.
Best way to connect with you?
3: Mark Zuckerberg’s Persuasion Secret
How did a 23 year old up-and-coming enterprenuer convince one of Silicon Valley’s most successful COO’s to join his growing venture?
And more importantly, why did Sheryl Sandberg say ‘yes’?
In today’s fascinating lesson, you’re about to discover the persuasion secrets that have been used by enterpenuers, visionaries and many of the worlds most succesful leaders.
You’ll learn how to apply them to your MLM business, and how to use certain questions that mega-successful enterprenuers like Zuckerberg ask to attract those who can help you grow your team and create massive momentum.
Kim also shares the prospecting message that almost never works long-term, and how to speak to your prospect so they are inspired by your vision and mission.
“86% of our survey respondents said they wouldn’t buy a high-end product from a friend – unless the friend were an ‘authority’ on what they’re selling.”
Are you ready to become an Authority Marketer; someone who is seen as an expert and advisor, and not just another ‘seller’? The Authority Marketer Course is creating success story after success story – why not you?