16: Let’s Talk About ‘Duplication’
Perhaps no other concept in this industry has been so misunderstood. Many MLM ‘gurus’ and some of our very best trainers all seem to have a different perspective of what can and cannot be duplicated.
But what is duplication, and why do you need it? And how can you use true duplication strategies to help grow a giant heap? In today’s lesson, Kim delves into…
- Clearing up the confusion between what should be duplicated and what can’t be.
- Whether buying ‘leads’ can be duplicated by your team.
- Crazy situations where duplication can kill your team’s growth!
- Why improper duplication can often hold back your momentum in this business.
The stats show around a 90% failure rate in our profession, so why are we doing things in ways that don’t work? Duplication can be effective when you use it with a sprinkle of common sense and a spray of flexibility. Listen to this podcast and learn the basic duplication strategies Kim has used over and over again to achieve the highest rank in five different companies.
Experience the methods Kim used to build 5 top performing business organizations in record time, by reading her e-Book or listening to an audio of her teaching:
Kim’s FREE eBook – If My Product’s So Great, How Come I Can’t Sell it?
Listen to a Coaching Call– Replay of a private call showing people how to overcome “It’s too expensive!” and how to get folks on auto-ship.
Connect with Kim on Facebook
15: Never Hear a ‘No’ Again?
Is hearing the word ‘no’ to your product or opportunity be the reason you aren’t growing your business? Are you sick of rejection and tired of tire-kickers?
In one of Kim’s most popular lessons, you’re about to hear the exact strategies – word for word – she has used to say no to them first. A must-listen for anybody serious about successful recruiting and increased product sales.
- Kim describes how she gets virtually nobody saying no, in a fun way that boosts your confidence!
- Whey re-framing the way you view a ‘no’ may not be the answer for you.
- Breaking down the ‘Go for No’ philosophy, and why it doesn’t work for everyone.
- How to increase your product sales and new distributor sign-ups by changing your mindset about hearing no.
- Why saying “No” first puts you in a position of power in every prospecting situation.
Stop ‘going for no’! – start having the right ones come to you!
You can get more great lessons from Kim Klaver at Kim’s Blog, or by following her on Facebook.
14: Time to Take a Chill Pill
The people who survive the most ‘failures’ are the ones who make the most money. Yet most reps hit two or three obstacles and throw up their hands – ready to give up. It’s time to put your inner critic on hold and feed it a Chill Pill, says Ms Stud.
In today’s lesson, you’ll learn…
- Why should be prepared to “fail” over and over in the process of succeeding.
- Why you need to give your inner critic the chill pill!
- The need to keep experimenting to find what works.
- Why it’s people who survive the trials and testing that finally can make the BIG money.
- Why learning something new is hard for everyone – especially adults.
- The Michael Jordan way to reaching number one.
PS Check out Kim Klaver’s tips Kim’s Blog or follow her on Facebook.
11: Mastering the Cold Market
Recruiting through the cold market, or by calling leads, is a building strategy many successful marketers have learned how to do. It’s a great way to grow your business when you have worn out, or are hesitant about, going to your warm market.
In today’s lesson, Kim will show you how to professionally work the cold market, and reveals the strategies you can use right now to create a powerful recruiting funnel that gets results.
You’re about to hear…
- How to identify who to target in your recruiting efforts.
- The components of a successful recruiting plan.
- The story of Kim’s most fun (and lucrative) street walking recruiting method – those were the days!
- Where to find people that think, live, dream and DO things on a big scale!
- How to make more money with fewer people.
- How to take your best recruiting methods and succeed with them online.
If you’d like to learn how to develop your cold market recruiting skills, check out Kim’s recruiting program HERE.
SPECIAL BONUS FOR PODCAST LISTENERS!!
Make sure you add the promo code ‘MENOW’ when checking out your order, and you’ll get an instant 25% off the listed price.
PS And if you haven’t yet, follow Kim on Facebook by clicking here.
8: Bad Ads. Good Ads…..
In this episode Kim Klaver conducts a live coaching call with a group of network marketing reps from a major skin care company. Recruiting is always a challenge, so Kim walks you step by step through her most effective methods for building high performing sales organizations. You can do what everyone else does and have 80% of your reps drop out, or you can follow Kim’s methods to recruit fewer people who will build a successful business of their own.
In this episode Kim reveals the following:
- Why having a lot of recruits isn’t the secret to building your business
- The #1 thing you are doing in your business and how it will change your approach
- How recruiting the wrong people isn’t going to grow your business
- Understanding the mindset of a successful business owner as a qualifier
- Why looking for people like you can dramatically improve your results
- Ways you can identify the amount of hustle a person might have
Is it time to stop wasting your time on the wrong people?
Learn Kim’s unique recruiting methods that she has put into practice to build her own organizations. The Art of Recruiting will teach you exactly what to do, so you can spend your time on the right people. Enter the coupon code “MENOW” to get a 25% discount. Stop wasting your time with the wrong people – order The Art of Recruiting today.
7: Shopping for Shoes & NOT Duplication
In this episode, Kim Klaver addresses a group of MLM reps who are facing some prickly obstacles. Using our shoe shopping habits, Kim shows you how to transform how others see you and your business. Want to learn – in one sentence – how to let everyone be an ambassador for the folks YOU are looking for? Tune in…You might be surprised…
In this episode you will learn:
- Why no one likes being sold
- How outrageous claims can work against you
- Why knowing the range (low/mid/high end) of your product keeps you focused
- Why virtually no product “sells itself”
- Ways to determine who your prospect really is
- Why you can talk to everyone about your business
- What buying decisions are based on
- How to find your ideal buyer
- What to say when someone asks what you do for a living
- How to become an authority and advisor in your niche
- How duplication does NOT apply to our styles, personalities and HOW we find folks…
- Ways you can personalize your sales funnel and systems
If you adopt Kim’s paradigm for your business, it could put you on a different path. You will no longer spin your wheels and waste time marketing to the wrong people. You will immediately recognize the right person for your product and have a much higher rate of return for your marketing efforts to them. What would you gain if you adopted this new, never-taught mindset?
The Authority Marketer
6: If my product’s so great, how come I can’t sell it?
This episode is an interview Kim gave another podcast. In it, you can hear about her background, what compelled her to sell, and how she teaches others to sell without being sales-y!
Kim Klaver built 4 network marketing companies to the top over last 24 years. Author of, “If My Product’s So Great, How Come I Can’t Sell It?” and several audio and video programs, including: “100 customers 100 Days.” and “How To Recruit by Phone.”
Kim Attended MIT, Stanford, and has an MAT (Master’s of Art in Teaching) from Harvard. Her Mission is to help women who got into network marketing who thought it would be “just like recommending a restaurant” to master the sales and marketing skills required to earn more than a few hundred a month.
Interestingly Weird Fact?
One week after I turned 14 I was abandoned by my parents.
How did your journey as an entrepreneur all begin?
Had a paper route at age 9.
Never paid for any of my tuition going to school, made money playing pool, scholarships, etc.
Made $34-38k selling water filters.
In the next month or 2 I sponsored 60-70 people and in 90 days I had 200 people sponsored.
Digging your own well is one of the best things to figure out.
Best Entrepreneurial advice?
Decide first of all if you really wanna be an entrepreneur, it’s more than just talking about it. Talk is cheap.
In order to make things work, learn how to produce orders in whatever ways you do it. Learn to overcome those obstacles.
- If u want to be an entrepreneur see everything as an experiment.
- Know the process might be a few years.
Who’s your favorite super hero and why?
Steve Jobs – loved him since the day I came to California. Setting standards really high, thinking about do your thing, don’t let other people plan your dreams or tell you how to live your life. He came from nothing.
Best way to connect with you?
4: More Tips on Overcoming Obstacles
Whether you have a job or run your own business, you would have already discovered that anything you do in the process of earning your income is going to have its own obstacles. Network marketing is no different.
You need to acquire the right skills in this business in order to earn the amount of money you need to achieve financial freedom.
The reason so many people quit when they run into obstacles is that they didn’t expect to have the obstacles in the first place. Think…did they warn you about them at the recruiting meeting? Probably not! No one prepared you to handle the obstacles – in fact, no one even mentioned their existence!
It’s vital that you understand that if you’re going through some major obstacles, you’re not alone. Setting up your business and making money from your business is hard. It requires certain skills and a new mindset.
Listen to this podcast and hear great tips from Kim in how she has helped a generation of networkers work through their biggest obstacles.
Want to learn the EXACT Recruiting Questions Kim has used in her career to build a team to the top of five different companies? You can start using them right now with your very best prospects. Click Here to get instant access!
4 Essential Interview Questions for a new Rep or Partner
What do you do to get someone started as an MLM rep?
Interview them to see if they are a good fit for you. Kim Klaver reveals the exact questions you should ask to determine whether you want to make someone a part of your team.
Why ask these questions?
- It gives you an idea of how much energy they are bringing to the business.
- It tells you how much education they will need to get where they want to.
- It tells you whether they have a realistic expectation of what it will take to be successful.
This helps you determine who will be the best fit for your team, and by asking these questions, I have built very successful sales organizations, with relatively few people.