20: The Art of Recruiting the ONE
Did they ever tell you to recruit anyone that can “fog a mirror”? And did most of those recruits drop out in 90 days?
Kim got so upset by all the drop outs her first time (90% of her first 40-50 recruits in her first two months fell away – disappeared) that she couldn’t take it.
And then she figured out a DIFFERENT recruiting strategy. You’ll hear her contrarian approach in this episode. Kim built five big businesses to the pinnacle over 24 years – using THIS recruiting strategy. (Opposite of what most everyone has taught and still teaches today.)
Ready to hear what she did?
- The former waiter makes $90K/month. Yep, but that’s not all there was…
- Why would someone who invested $5K just disappear?
- No more recruiting cattle calls…
- The easier you tell them it is, the faster they drop out
- Keep the Kimono closed on that first date…
- Make. Them. Come. To. You. Kim didn’t hit someone up directly even when they were standing in front of her...they couldn’t stand it and ASKED to join. Hehehe.
- Get your posture up. Off your knees – no begging in network marketing
One Time: The Art of Recruiting with a Bonus of Recruit by Phone Clinic – for a special price of $97 for both, just for podcast listeners. Click here to get both for $97 – save over $166 on the two programs.
Did you hear about Kim’s new SMS text message service?
Sign up for the new SMS text message system to get 1-2 minute little ditties and stories from Kim’s behind the scenes info.
She’s love you to check out her blog – click here: Kim’s Blog.