27: Product Pitch Party
Today…something a little different.
Kim shares a real letter posted to an advice columnist on how to avoid another ‘MLM Pitch Party.’ The prospect loves to meet with her friends, but does not want to be sitting at their home sampling eye creams and probiotic pills at the end of the night, especially when the invite did not mention it!
We know our prospects don’t want to be hoodwinked into sitting through a product presentation they didn’t even know about, but what is the right way to invite them so they feel respected and happy to be there?
Kim teaches her leaders to be upfront about what the invite is for, to explain what’s going to happen at the ‘party’, and what they should expect to be offered on the night. Listen to this podcast and hear great tips from Kim on how to structure your party so your prospects are excited to be there.
Have you always wanted to build your Network Marketing business without the need to be a ‘Super-Slick Salesperson’ or a ‘Go-Go Recruiter’? What if there were an approach to networking where you can be yourself – where you do not have to compromise your personal values? A system that can help you share your love of helping others with your alternative approach, while getting the financial success you desire and deserve. A set of tools that let you find the right audience, finally. Ready to make that happen? Kim has just the resource for you, and you’re going to LOVE what it teaches! Click Here to find out more.
24: How I Sold So Many Water Filters in Just 90 Days
So here’s the story so far…
When Kim attended her weekly Taekwondo session one evening, she saw a gent there using a little blue a water filter that she really liked, and felt she would use and could sell. Ninety days and almost $65,000 in sales later, her Company leaders hunted her down and pleaded with her to be at the next major event, to help teach other reps how she was able to make it happen.
Did she use a ‘Super-Secret’ sales approach?
Master a Jedi Mind Trick?
Beg and demand her customers to buy one?
No, no and no!
She did the one thing that is rarely taught in our industry. The one thing that even the best of the best in the world of MLM are often unaware of.
But it’s the most powerful strategy in the world for having people want what you’re selling.
Ready to make it happen? What are you waiting for? Just press play!
If you really like your product, why not build up an income as big as you want – with repeat customers who love the product like you do?
The 3 Scripts Course shows you, step by step, how to do that – from what to say to when to say it. The language you learn is totally customized to your product, your experience and your style. Click Here to get hold of your copy today.
Connect with Kim Klaver on Facebook or on her blog here.
21: Oh Stella!
I remember it like it was yesterday. No matter how much time goes by, I will always remember that moment. The moment that time stops. Your heart stops, and everything goes silent.
Stella did that to me that day.
In just 3 months, Stella had crossed the $10K/month income level. She was rocking it and loving it!
Then she said four words that surprised me beyond belief…
Come follow Kim on her blog?
Or follow her on Facebook…
20: The Art of Recruiting the ONE
Did they ever tell you to recruit anyone that can “fog a mirror”? And did most of those recruits drop out in 90 days?
Kim got so upset by all the drop outs her first time (90% of her first 40-50 recruits in her first two months fell away – disappeared) that she couldn’t take it.
And then she figured out a DIFFERENT recruiting strategy. You’ll hear her contrarian approach in this episode. Kim built five big businesses to the pinnacle over 24 years – using THIS recruiting strategy. (Opposite of what most everyone has taught and still teaches today.)
Ready to hear what she did?
- The former waiter makes $90K/month. Yep, but that’s not all there was…
- Why would someone who invested $5K just disappear?
- No more recruiting cattle calls…
- The easier you tell them it is, the faster they drop out
- Keep the Kimono closed on that first date…
- Make. Them. Come. To. You. Kim didn’t hit someone up directly even when they were standing in front of her...they couldn’t stand it and ASKED to join. Hehehe.
- Get your posture up. Off your knees – no begging in network marketing
One Time: The Art of Recruiting with a Bonus of Recruit by Phone Clinic – for a special price of $97 for both, just for podcast listeners. Click here to get both for $97 – save over $166 on the two programs.
Did you hear about Kim’s new SMS text message service?
for the new SMS text message system to get 1-2 minute little ditties and stories from Kim’s behind the scenes info.
She’s love you to check out her blog – click here: Kim’s Blog
19: Ever Used The Prospect Scale For Recruits?
Here’s how I learned to assess my potential recruits so I could tell who’d likely go fast or need to be dragged. Don’t you want to know that up front?
- See which category your folks are in…it will explain a lot about who’s doing or not doing…
- Guess who has the longest learning curve?
- Guess who has the shortest?
- Kim shares ONE KEY question she used – that you can ask too, and boy, can this save you time and energy!
If you liked this episode, you might want the mini-course it’s part of – Rules for the New, New MLMer
– Grab it here
14: Time to Take a Chill Pill
The people who survive the most ‘failures’ are the ones who make the most money. Yet most reps hit two or three obstacles and throw up their hands – ready to give up. It’s time to put your inner critic on hold and feed it a Chill Pill, says Ms Stud.
In today’s lesson, you’ll learn…
- Why should be prepared to “fail” over and over in the process of succeeding.
- Why you need to give your inner critic the chill pill!
- The need to keep experimenting to find what works.
- Why it’s people who survive the trials and testing that finally can make the BIG money.
- Why learning something new is hard for everyone – especially adults.
- The Michael Jordan way to reaching number one.
PS Check out Kim Klaver’s tips Kim’s Blog or follow her on Facebook.
11: Mastering the Cold Market
Recruiting through the cold market, or by calling leads, is a building strategy many successful marketers have learned how to do. It’s a great way to grow your business when you have worn out, or are hesitant about, going to your warm market.
In today’s lesson, Kim will show you how to professionally work the cold market, and reveals the strategies you can use right now to create a powerful recruiting funnel that gets results.
You’re about to hear…
- How to identify who to target in your recruiting efforts.
- The components of a successful recruiting plan.
- The story of Kim’s most fun (and lucrative) street walking recruiting method – those were the days!
- Where to find people that think, live, dream and DO things on a big scale!
- How to make more money with fewer people.
- How to take your best recruiting methods and succeed with them online.
If you’d like to learn how to develop your cold market recruiting skills, check out Kim’s recruiting program HERE.
SPECIAL BONUS FOR PODCAST LISTENERS!!
Make sure you add the promo code ‘MENOW’ when checking out your order, and you’ll get an instant 25% off the listed price.
PS And if you haven’t yet, follow Kim on Facebook by clicking here.